"Getting informed is winning half the battle. Spend a little time and empower yourself through knowledge that will enable you to make a difference."

Saturday, April 4, 2009


"If the government doesn't take immediate, harsh steps, tigers will only be seen in posters and photographs"  
K Sen, Director Project Tiger

Wild sentiments on...

"The Tiger is the spirit of the Indian jungle, the symbol of India's Wilderness and its National Natural Heritage species, one we are pledged to preserve!"

These are exactly my sentiments, though  I am not a so called wildlife conservationist, only a common person. I honestly believe that if we, ordinary men and women join the movement to save the tiger, in an honest and sincere manner, we can possibly help the experts. I have chosen this electronic medium, as I can possibly reach the highest audience through this medium at the lowest per reach cost.

Source:Indianhospitality.com

No comments:

Post a Comment